Apr 07

In My Mailbox (52)

“In My Mailbox” is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

(Feel free to use my button, please just link back to me.)

It’s an MG Mailbox! Well…with one adult book.

FOR REVIEW:

Delacorte Books, Random House, Virago Press, Crown Publishing, Knopf Books for Young Readers, and Harper Collins for sending me the books via NetGalley and Edelweiss!

What did you get in your “mailbox”?

20 COMMENTSThis post is filed under: In My Mailbox • • Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CommentLuv badge

20 Responses to “In My Mailbox (52)”

1. What an awesome mailbox :) Lots of interesting looking books and quite a few that I want to read too.

2. So I’d pick your book shelf over for sure. Hmm in particular Killing Shakespeare, Masque of the Red Death, Gone Girl, The Little Woods. :)

3. Patricia says:

Woaaaaa!! The little Woods looks so great! I’m a little jealous! :>

4. AWESOME HAUL! Kissing Shakespeare looks adorable and Velveteen looks so interesting! Like a vengeful Lovely Bones!

New RSS feed follower- your blog is gorgeous!

My IMM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_07.html#more

5. Some of the titles here are quite unfamiliar to me, but I was drawn to The Scorpions of Zahir – looks like something I’d definitely enjoy. I’ve also been seeing Masque of the red death around, so do enjoy your new reads!

Here’s mine over at GatheringBooks:

6. June says:

This is an unbelievable stash! Wow. I don’t know how you’ll get them all read…lol…Go you!

7. Jennie says:

Masque looks so good…I really need to get a copy!

8. WHOA. Such good stuff. Enjoy! Happy Easter!

9. Great IMM! Shadowfell and Kissing Shakespeare looks sooo good. I’ve not heard of them before, so thanks for sharing! More books to put in my TBR list :). Happy reading.

Followed you via Linky!

• Julie says:

I never heard of Shadowfell either till I saw it on NetGalley! I’m looking forward to reading it and Kissing Shakespeare. Thanks for visiting and following :)

10. Shortskie says:

Great books this week, received some of the same from netgalley! Enjoy!

Shortskie @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Mailbox

11. Awesome mailbox!! So many books that I want!! I hope you enjoy them! Happy Reading!

Here’s our mailbox

12. Kristin says:

Nice list of books this week. I cannot wait to start reading my copy of Velveteen.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

13. Jenny says:

What an awesome mailbox Julie! I can’t wait for Velveteen and Something Strange and Deadly, both of those sound creepy and exciting:) Love the covers too!

14. Small Review says:

Something Strange and Deadly!! I’ve been dying to read that one. Can’t wait to read your thoughts :)