Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
The Top Ten Books in My Spring TBR List are a combo of upcoming releases and books that are already out — which are sitting on the floor of my offices yearning to be read!
1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – I’m really looking forward to this one because it’s a fantasy! The Grisha sounds super scary!
2. Partials by Dan Wells — I’ve read tons of positive reviews and that Paritals is awesome! I’m looking forward to reading about another kick-butt heroine.
3. Torn by Amanda Hocking — Love, love, love Switched. Can’t wait to find out what happens next!
4. The Girl Who Would Speak for the Dead by Paul Elwork — I’ve been waiting for this one to come out in paperback! Finally! I love the setting of 1925. The story is about two young kids who get into mischief pretending to be ghosts for their friends. They soon discover that there really are ghosts at their estate…sounds reminiscent of The Others (my fave ghost movie).
5. Demons at Deadnight by A and E Kirk – This self-pubbed book has been getting a lot of positive buzz. I need to read it or I feel like I’ll be left behind!
6. Seizure by Kathy Reichs – I know this one came out last year, but I haven’t had a chance to read it. I really enjoyed Virals!
8. The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigiani – I’m reading this one for a book tour. I’ve never read anything by Trigiani before. I’m looking forward to reading something different and from the “Queen of Women’s Fiction.” The cover is absolutely stunning and looks like a painting.
9. The Kingdom by Amanda Stevens — The first book in the Graveyard Queen Series, The Restorer, was spooky and atmospheric. Can’t wait to read the second installment. I’ll be snuggled under the covers with the lights on!
10. Above World by Jenn Reese — A MG fantasy about kids who live in a colony under the ocean, but it’s falling apart. The two main characters risk everything to find the answers they need for their survival above the ocean…on land.
Honorable Mention: The Selection by Kiera Cass — There was a big hoopla over this book (book blogger vs author vs agent….so I’m intrigued! I love the cover too!
What’s on your Spring TBR?
Leave a Comment