Nov 26

Book Blogger Hop (20)

Inspired by Twitter Follow Friday, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer of Crazy for Books.
The Hop is held between Friday-Monday for book bloggers and readers to
connect. Jennifer also posts a question/topic each week.
This week’s topic question is from Writer, Reader, Dreamer:
What is your favorite book cover?

Yikes! I have to choose just one?! I like a lot of book covers. I would say Lauren Kate’s books (Fallen, Torment) are some of my all time favorites. But here are a bunch of my favorite covers for upcoming 2011 books:

For the event, grab the button from the website and place them in a post.

Remember to add your blog name and URL to each sites Linky — so people can say hi in your comments section! If someone comments and says they are following your blog, please be kind and follow them back! I try to do this over the weekend, but if I forget I will definitely try to remember during the following week. Does that make sense?

If you are a new visitor to my blog: Welcome and thanks for stopping by! I’m Julie. I love reading and reviewing books. My favorite genres are paranormal, mystery, historical and romance. If a book combines all four elements – all the better! Being a kid at heart, I’m a huge fan of YA and Middle Grade books. I also review television shows and movies. Aside from my blog, I am a freelance writer. Currently, I am working on a couple of screenplays and two YA novel.

For the first time…I’m taking part in National Novel Writing Month!!

HAPPY FRIDAY AND READING!

Book Blogger Hop

11 COMMENTSThis post is filed under: Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday

CommentLuv badge

11 Responses to “Book Blogger Hop (20)”

1. ashley says:

Those are some pretty covers I even had to put some on my TBR list

2. RK Charron says:

Hi :)Thank you for the gorgeous covers!My favorite is *anything* by Michael Whelan.All the best,RKCharron

3. Aylee says:

Love all your choices!

4. Michelle says:

What a lovely collection of covers. I really like Wildefire – I'm going to have to check it out :)

5. Hey- I had all my blogs disappear once but they came back. Looks like yours did too.Beautiful covers. I forgot about Wither and I thought about Lauren Kate's books but they're just a given for me. What's that you say? You haven't read Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely Series???? You really must. The last book is coming out soon. I have a seething hatred for one of the main characters and if he ends up with the girl I'm burning my books in frustration! Probably much like Jacob supporters in Twilight felt when Bella chose Edward. But in my mind the mc is sneaky and conniving and steals the souls of girls before they have a chance to say no. Anyway, you should read them, great portrayal of faeries not as cute and beautiful, dark and selfish.

6. The Across the Universe cover seems to be popping up everywhere this weekend. It's a great cover, but I like The Iron Witch better though.

7. Reel Swell Productio says:

I like that cover, too! That's one of the books I'm definitely looking forward to reading. I forgot about putting Timeless on my list.

8. Reel Swell Productio says:

Oh, I definitely will! I have the first book. I wasn't into faeries until I read The Iron Fey series. I love them now! I wanted to check out t Wondrous Strange and Glimmerglass, too. That's funny about you not like the guy! LOL! Yes, I'm totally a Jacob fan. I liked Edward at first, but Jacob…well I go for more dark and handsome. Plus, Taylor Lautner is hot!

9. This week's Book Blogger Hop question WAS a tough one! It took me two solid minutes to come up with an answer!Which book cover did I pick? I invite you to hop over to my blog and see for yourself.Happy Thanksgiving Day Weekend!Howard Shermanhttp://www.howardsherman.net

10. Madigan says:

Wow, what a gorgeous selection of covers! I love them all, but Wrapped and Wither are probably my two favorites in this bunch. Darn, now I'll have to add a few more things to my "to be read" list.

11. Reel Swell Productio says:

Thanks for stopping by! My TBR list gets bigger and bigger, too!